MáS dE liNKiN PaRk

20.10.07


Otro video que se desprende de su primer disco Hybrid Theory es Crawling




crawling in my skin these wounds they

will not heal fear is how i fall confusing what is real there's

something inside me that pulls beneath the surface consuming/confusing this lack of self-control i fear is never ending controlling/i can't seem


[bridge:] to find myself again my walls are closing in (without a sense of confidence and i'm convinced that there's just too much pressure to take) i've felt this way before so insecure


[chorus] discomfort,endlessly has pulled itself upon me distracting/reacting against my will i stand beside my own reflection it's haunting how i can't seem...


1 patrocinador(es):

»¦« ƒrè »¦« dijo...

Siip, io conocí a los de Linkin Crap(es su nuevo mote) con esta canción, de hecho lo ví por el 28, cuando en el 28 si pasaban videos buenos aunque poco a poco se fué deteriorando...!!!hasta llegar a ser lo de hoy..pero bueno esa es otra historia