Feat. m&m [Pt. 9]

10.2.12

Este día nos llegan más beats por este rumbo, otra rolita donde anda el fuckin' m&m...


Artista: Lloyd Banks
Álbum: H.F.M. 2 (The Hunger for More 2) [2010]
Título: Where I'm At (Feat. Eminem)



[Intro: Eminem]
Yeah, you got me
I'm up now, it's your loss
It sucks to be you

[Eminem]
History is like a point of no delay
Keeps repeating itself, what else can I say?
You wondering why I act this way
I never should've gave you the time of day
Guess you know what time it is now, ay?
There must've been a gust of wind
Cause you change your mind every time it blows and you just changed it a-motherfucking-gain
You just said you just wanted some dick, 'fore I stuck it in
I wouldn't have been such a prick to you, fucking men
You say you don't trust 'em
Why do I hear the sound of toilets flushin? Some shit is going down
You must've just not have been truthful from the start
See for me it'd be nothing to say you never had my heart but I'd be lying
Fucking see why they call this bullshit a relationship, ships sink
And you know it's love as soon as you fall in it cause shit stinks
And it feels like every time I fucking do, I get jinxed
Cupid must've put a curse on me, six weeks
have went by, and we only spoke twice
I'm sittin in your driveway calling you from the car, suffice
I think it's safe to say you're not at home
I'm calling your cell phone you answer but I can tell though, that you're not alone
How was I to know?
It should've been time to go a long time ago; I kept holding on
It's comical when I think back now, why I couldn't get the hint
You feel the draft you were thrown, I wasn't catchin your drift
But there's a cold breeze blowing over me, I'm over you
Success is the best revenge to pay you back, and that payment is overdue
I overcame odds to get even
The sober me is shittin all over the un-sober you
And I hope they play this at every club that you're going to
I'm haunting you bitch, everywhere you turn I'm following you
Cause I loved you with every ounce of me, you know it's true
It's killing you now, yeah I hope the hoe dies slow in you
It's cause of you now I don't trust 'em at all, fuck 'em
Middle finger up, I'ma just keep grabbin my balls, cup 'em
I never fall again, I trip on stairs, I fall up 'em
So buttercup don't try to come back knocking on my door all dolled up
Cause I'm moving on, don't worry about me
Cause I'ma be just fine without you, you'll see
There ain't no one on this Earth right now I'd much rather be
Cause God damnit I'm glad that I'm me

[Chorus 2X: Eminem]
I said if you could be where I'm at (bye bye)
You'd wanna be you too (I'm living without you)
If you felt the way I feel I bet you'd be in as good a mood as I am
But you don't cause you just feel like you

[Lloyd Banks]
Uh, I've had it for the last time, your actions got me hot as my last rhyme
Your options are leave or get put out, granted your ass fine
But fine just ain't gon' cut it, drama's what you're in love with
You and your bitches you run with, lately I'm feeling smothered
You snooped around for dirt to be uncovered
Conceited with Cover Girl motives, I gotta rise above it
You think them models loving me, I'm thinkin 'bout who doesn't
Doesn't really matter what you say, sickness in my stomach
Told you I was gon' be splittin, you don't think I mean it?
Meant through with everything that I got, fuck you, ain't no secret
No apologies you keep it, now that I'm doing my thing and you peep it
The badder times all outweigh the recent
Your energy, who needs it? Every rumor you hear you go believe it
Point out the times you seen it, you stabbed me should've linked it
Revenge is mine, I need it, need a way out
It's my fucking life, let her find a way to stay out
Bet you thought I'd break, it ain't that easy
Bet you thought I'd need you a million times before you need me
Leave me everything that I gave to you, ain't no freebies, get your coat and go
The female Pinocchio, money hungry hopeless hoe
You fucking with my focus so, go back to that trunk and play the role befo'
Love is like a cancer when you don't let go (go)
I'ma blow for sho', unnecessary weight makes the boat go slow
I don't need you sinkin us, hope you float
Lying through my teeth, I hope you don't (drown, drown)
Now the sound of that be dope, bottles pop hourly smoke
Hit me the pride that we broke, let them girls crowd on me go
If they got somethin to show, let them show me
I don't love 'em, never lonely, never even left a scar
You fell hard, I'm laughing, ha ha ha ha ha
Tire smoke, fancy car, nothing is what we are
No beginning, no tomorrow... [echoes]
Cause I'm moving on, don't worry about me
Cause I'ma be aight without you, you'll see

[Lloyd Banks, Eminem]
There ain't no one on this Earth right now I'd much rather be
Cause God damnit I'm glad that I'm me

[Chorus]

[Eminem]
I said if you could be where I'm at (I'm at, I'm at...)




-Buenas rimas...

0 patrocinador(es):