Otra Banda Favorita

5.11.08

Esta vez, veremos a esta banda llamada: The Smashing Pumpkins con este great hit llamado “1979”, sin más a disfrutar de la música.

Artista: The Smashing Pumpkins
Álbum: Mello Colliie And The Infinite Sadness (1995) [Disc 2]
Título: 1979







Shakedown 1979, cool kids never have the time
On a live wire right up off the street
You and I should meet
Junebug skipping like a stone
With the headlights pointed at the dawn
We were sure we'd never see an end to it all
And I don't even care to shake these zipper blues
And we don't know
Just where our bones will rest
To dust I guess
Forgotten and absorbed into the earth below
Double cross the vacant and the bored
They're not sure just what we have in store
Morphine city slippin dues down to see
That we don't even care as restless as we are
We feel the pull in the land of a thousand guilts
And poured cement, lamented and assured
To the lights and towns below
Faster than the speed of sound
Faster than we thought we'd go, beneath the sound of hope
Justine never knew the rules,
Hung down with the freaks and the ghouls
No apologies ever need be made, I know you better than you fake it
To see that we don't even care to shake these zipper blues
And we don't know just where our bones will rest
To dust I guess
Forgotten and absorbed into the earth below
The street heats the urgency of sound
As you can see there's no one around



*Además vamos a tener el gusto de emular esta rola en el game: “Guitar Hero: World Tour”, ya que va estar en un pack descargable (“The Smashing Pumpkins Pack”) que traerá las siguientes canciones:
1.- “G.L.O.W.”
2.- “1979”
3.- “The Everlasting Gaze”


Ya que venga el GHWT!!!
Y no olvidando a la competencia, en el RB esta otra rola chingona también para descargar, de esta banda, me refiero a “Zero”.


Artista: The Smashing Pumpkins
Álbum: Mellon Collie And The Infinite Sadness (1995) [Disc 1]
Título: Zero







My reflection, dirty mirror
There's no connection to myself
I'm your lover, I'm your zero
I'm in the face of your dreams of glass
So save your prayers
For when we're really gonna need'em
Throw out your cares and fly
Wanna go for a ride?

She's the one for me
She's all I really need
Cause she's the one for me
Emptiness is loneliness, and loneliness is cleanliness
And cleanliness is godliness, and god is empty just like me
Intoxicated with the madness, I'm in love with my sadness
Bullshit fakers, enchanted kingdoms
The fasion victims chew their charcoal teeth
I never let on, that I was on a sinking ship
I never let on that I was down
You blame yourself, for what you can't ignore
You blame yourself for wanting more
She's the one for me
She's all I really need
She's the one for me
She's my one and only




Enjoy it!!!

2 patrocinador(es):

»¦« ƒrè »¦« dijo...

sip!!! como me late esa rola de 1979 esta super chida al igual que el video, aunque al final no entiendo por qué damm it se van las morras!!

la rola de zero esta chingona tamb, pero el vid esta raro jo!! wawawa!!

puto guitar hero va a tardar un chingo,mmm auque tal vez no xq ya lo puedes apartar en el game planet je!! según a a estar oscilando los 4mil shit!!!

"G.L.O.W." will be bundled with two other songs from The Smashing Pumpkins: "1979" and "The Everlasting Gaze." Billy Corgan will also be appearing as an in-game character available to play as throughout career mode

«¦¤¦ §£ǻģ ¦¤¦» dijo...

Orale, ni enterado que lo podias apartar, chale 4 milpas esta cabron, bueno me faltan 3 entonces, jejeje,